Documents For Admission
- Transfer certificate may not be required for Admission upto Std-I. Only Birth Certificate is required for admission. Birth certificate may be obtained from the competent authority (In appropriate prescribed form).
- Transfer certificate is a MUST for admission to STD – II onwards. The school issuing such certificates should be recognised by the Govt. T.C. must be counter signed by the competent authority.
- Mark sheet and Conduct certificate (Xerox).
- Two passport size photograph of the student duly attested.
- One passport size photograph of the parents (if not pasted in the Admission form).